***** A Special Edition of The Big 4 Brewery Tour only on June 3rd *****
If you missed the Limited Edition KBS at Founders Taproom this Spring, here’s your chance. Discovering Michigan is giving a FREE KBS beer to every person who books our Saturday, June 3 Big 4 Brewery Tour. Only 10 seats total (some already sold). Click to buy your June 3 tickets! https://discoveringmichigan.com/…/the-big-four-brewery-tour/
This tour includes some of the largest producing breweries in Grand Rapids, including a refurbished, historic funeral home. You’ll feel like you’ve died and gone to heaven in Beer City, USA.
This tour highlights a few of the largest breweries in Grand Rapids. Among these Powerhouses, you’ll enjoy sampling at the first LEED Certified microbrewery in the world! Sit back, relax and enjoy the phenomenal beers brewed in these renowned breweries, we’ll take care of the rest.
Founders Brewing Co. #KBSFounders
New Holland Brewing The Knickerbocker
Perrin Brewing Company
Grand Rapids is Beer City USA and on this tour you can discover just how Grand Rapids got that name by visiting four phenomenal breweries. Whether or not you consider yourself a craft beer drinker, you are sure to discover something new and enjoy all the sights and tastes this spectacular tour has to offer. Whether you’re a lone traveler seeking new friends and good beer or a group of friends interested in exploring the breweries and gaining useful insight this tour is for you. Join us as we experience and explore the one of a kind selection found only here is Beer City USA.
We are dedicated to your safety and relaxation so you’re tour begins when we pick you up at a location chosen by you.
- Sit back and relax as we chauffeur you to four remarkable breweries, that are each unique in their own way.
- You are invited to explore new flavors as there are a wide variety of tastings available at each brewery.
- You are offered three exclusive samples chosen by you from tiers 1 and 2, to give you a unique and luxurious taste of specialty beers
Your first stop is Founder’s Brewing Company, which is one of the most popular breweries in Grand Rapids.
- They have been ranked in the top breweries in the world by Ratebeer.com for the last five years, as well as receiving six World Beer Cup medals.
- Their craft beers are twenty years in the making and present many types including, nitro, seasonal, specialty, limited and barrel aged beers.
- They also have their most popular beers on tap year round, including the infamous All Day IPA.
Your second stop is Brewery Vivant
- Step into this brewery that is a refurbished historic funeral home and feel like you were transported to a Belgian monastery.
- They are a sustainable company and operate according to the triple bottom line they are also the world’s first LEED certified microbrewery.
- They have a large variety of craft beer, and even put out a beer calendar that indicates the beers that will be available both year round and limited edition beers that change each month, so you will always find something new to try.
Your next stop on this tour is The Knickerbocker- New Holland Brewing.
- They offer a variety of craft beer sure to satisfy every palate.
- They seek to take old world techniques and put a new twist on them to create a fresh perspective.
- Their craft beers are one of a kind, they represent a single moment in time, whether it be a season or a feeling.
Your last stop is Perrin Brewing Company
- They pride themselves in delivering consistent and quality brews.
- They offer between 18-25 beers on tap, so everyone is sure to discover a new favorite.
- While they provide a selection of delightful core beers that are available year round, they also offer a variety of seasonal beers, including MI Cherry IPA.
To guarantee your tour is astounding, your Cicerone Certified Server Tour Guide will entertain and educate you in the world of beer.
- Your guide is honestly an expert and will not only take the stress out of your experience by ordering and serving you your selected drinks, but will also provide insightful commentary throughout the night
- Your guide will discuss the unique process of beer production, a glance into the Grand Rapids beer industry and the differences between types of beers.
- Your guide will delve into the colors, tastes and smells of the beers and what they mean. You are then free to use this new found knowledge and discover a new favorite beer.
This exclusive tour is awaiting you, experience Beer City the right way, book with us today!