Welcome to Beer City USA, where breweries break ground faster than the news. Join us on an experience like no other as we discover and explore the newest breweries in Grand Rapids. On this tour, we encourage you to try something new in honor of the latest breweries to hit Grand Rapids. Whether you’re a lone traveler seeking new friends and good beer or a group of friends interested in exploring the breweries and gaining useful insight this tour is for you. Expand your palate by tasting the unique selection of beer at these remarkable recent additions found only in Grand Rapids.
We are dedicated to your safety and relaxation so you’re tour begins when we pick you up at a location chosen by you.
- Sit back and relax as we chauffeur you to three outstanding breweries, that are each unique in their own way.
- You are invited to explore new flavors as there are a wide variety of tastings available at each brewery.
- You are offered three exclusive samples chosen by you from tiers 1 and 2, to give you a unique and luxurious taste of specialty beers.
Your first stop is Creston Brewery, whose focus is small to create an ambiance that is appreciated by each customer.
- They have created a scale to help you choose and find a beer you love. Instead of focusing on the style their scale is rated for bitterness and hoppiness, color and maltiness and primary flavor and aroma.
- They have a variety of flavors on tap, with unique names and detailed descriptions to ensure you make the right choice and find a new favorite.
- They are passionate about what they do and are dedicated to create an environment that feels welcoming and inviting.
Your next stop is Greyline Brewing Company, whose goal consists of one thing and that’s simplicity.
- They are a small but growing company, their brewery boasts only about 340 square feet and their taproom has 16 taps, and 75 seats.
- The team behind the company consists of two men and a dog, one man started brewing as a home brewer over 20 years ago, the other is a man of mystery, and Kona the dog is the boss.
- They have a variety of craft beers on tap so you’re sure to find your favorite.
Your last stop is Elk brewing Comstock Park.
- Elk is a company based on love, Eric and Lisa Karns developed the company as newlyweds after Eric brewed the beer and wine for their wedding.
- Their beer is brewed onsite, on a 3 barrel brewing system, to deliver the freshest product.
- They offer a variety of craft beer, including 11 on tap that are sure to satisfy every palate.
To ensure your journey is enjoyable, your Cicerone Certified Server Tour Guide will entertain and educate you in the world of beer.
- Your guide is truly an expert and will not only make your evening easy by ordering and serving you your selected drinks but also will provide useful insight.
- Your guide will discuss the unique process of beer production, a glance into the Grand Rapids beer industry and the differences between types of beers.
- Your guide will delve into the colors, tastes and smells of the beers and what they mean. You are then free to use this new found knowledge and find a new favorite beer.
This unique and incredible experience is expecting you, so go ahead and explore the world of craft beer the right way and book you tour with us today!