Join us and experience Beer City USA, whether you’re a Bud Light or craft beer drinker, you are sure to enjoy this spectacular tour and try something new as you visit the big name breweries here in town. Expand your palate by tasting the unique selection of beer found only here in Grand Rapids.
We are dedicated to your safety and relaxation so your tour begins when we pick you up at a location chosen by you.
- Sit back and relax as we chauffeur you to three remarkable breweries, that are each unique in their own way.
- You are invited to explore new flavors as there are a wide variety of tastings available at each brewery.
- You are offered three exclusive samples chosen by you from tiers 1 and 2, to give you a unique and luxurious taste of specialty beers.
Your first stop on this tour is The Knickerbocker- New Holland Brewing.
- They offer a variety of craft beer sure to satisfy every palate.
- They seek to take old world techniques and put a new twist on them to create a fresh perspective.
- Their craft beers are one of a kind, they represent a single moment in time, whether it be a season or a feeling.
Your next stop is Founder’s Brewing Company, which is one of the most popular breweries in Grand Rapids.
- They have been ranked in the top breweries in the world by Ratebeer.com for the last five years, as well as receiving six World Beer Cup medals.
- Their craft beers are twenty years in the making and present many types including, nitro, seasonal, specialty, limited and barrel aged beers.
- They also have their most popular beers on tap year round, including the infamous All Day IPA.
Your last stop is Harmony Hall.
- A rustic brewery with an atmospheric touch of a German beer hall.
- Their craft beers are uniquely named and have exceptional tastes.
- You are sure to find something to mesh with your distinctive tastes.
To ensure your journey is enjoyable, your Cicerone Certified Server Tour Guide will entertain and educate you in the world of beer.
- Your guide is truly an expert and will not only make your evening easy by ordering and serving you your selected drinks but will provide insightful knowledge.
- Your guide will discuss the unique process of beer production, a glance into the Grand Rapids beer industry and the differences between types of beers.
- Your guide will delve into the colors, tastes and smells of the beers and what they mean. You are then free to use this new found knowledge and find a new favorite beer.
This one of a kind experience is waiting for you, so go ahead and explore the world of craft beer the right way, book your tour with us today!