“Wine can always be purchased at the wine shop. It’s the people and the culture of the Northern Michigan Wine Region that makes the experience complete.” – Dino Mangano
Fully submerse yourself in the beauty and splendor of Old Mission Peninsula. Situated on the 45th parallel, Old Mission Peninsula produces the ideal climate for producing grapes, leading to the creation of the most splendid wines. Prepare to embark on an adventure like no other, indulge in exquisite wines and discover the gorgeous wineries of Northern Michigan.
Whether you consider yourself a wine connoisseur or a novice there is always something new to try and learn, so join us on this remarkable trip and treat yourself to the delicious local wine.
- Relax, we chauffeur you comfortably to four unique wineries on the scenic peninsula.
- To keep you engaged and entertained your Certified Tourism Ambassador Guide will engage you in the history and culture of Michigan along the way.
On your journey you will be able to taste delectable, premium wines from four handpicked wineries that are popular with the local crowd and are driven by hospitality and friendliness.
- These wineries are selected by your Tour Guide, who takes pride in choosing the wineries they know you’ll love.
- Your guide wants you to get the most out of your trip by mixing well known hotspots along with a few charming hidden treasures.
- At each of the four wineries you will be offered five exclusive tastings, to give you a sample of the delectable local wine.
- Each winery boasts a wide selection of local wine, ranging from sweet to dry to seasonal and specialty, so you are sure to find something you love.
At Discovering Michigan we are dedicated to making your journey special. All of our employees and tour guides are Certified Tourism Ambassadors (CTA), and are also CPR trained. We are a loyal company with exclusive agreements with our suppliers, we feel we can trust these companies to give you an unforgettable experience. For our international guests, we are proud to offer bilingual services as well as international expertise. On behalf of Discovering Michigan we hope you have an experience like no other and fully immerse yourself in the exquisiteness that lives on Old Mission Peninsula.