It’s time to stretch your legs and get to sampling! Pack your sneakers and join us after work Monday through Friday on this enjoyable two hour, two mile walk through stunning downtown Grand Rapids. No matter if you consider yourself a Bud Light or craft beer drinker you are sure to find a delectable beer that’s perfect for you on this unique tour as you visit two charming breweries. Whether you’re a lone traveler, eager to make new friends and uncover good beer or a group of coworkers interested in exploring new tastes and gaining useful insight, this tour is for you. Unwind and relax after a long day at the office by experiencing the sights and sounds of the city and the tastes of the unique selection of beer that can only be found here in Grand Rapids.
- Your tour begins outside of the McKay Tower in beautiful downtown Grand Rapids.
- Revel in the sights of the city as we walk to two distinct and extraordinary breweries.
- You are invited to explore new flavors as there are a wide variety of tastings available at each brewery.
- You are offered three exclusive samples chosen by you from tiers 1 and 2, to give you a unique and luxurious taste of specialty beers.
Your first stop on this tour is The Knickerbocker- New Holland Brewing.
- They offer a variety of craft beer sure to satisfy every palate.
- They seek to take old world techniques and put a new twist on them to create a fresh perspective.
- Their craft beers are one of a kind and represent a single moment in time, whether it be a season or a feeling.
Your last stop is Harmony Hall.
- A rustic brewery with an atmospheric touch of a German beer hall.
- Their craft beers are uniquely named and have exceptional tastes.
- You are sure to find something to mesh with your distinctive tastes.
To ensure your journey is enjoyable, your Cicerone Certified tour guide will entertain and educate you in the world of beer.
- Your guide is sincerely an expert and will not only make your evening easy by ordering and serving you your selected drinks but will also provide useful insight.
- Your guide will discuss the unique process of beer production, a glance into the Grand Rapids beer industry and the differences between types of beers.
- Your guide will delve into the colors, tastes and smells of the beers and what they mean. You are then free to use this new found knowledge and find a new favorite beer.
This one of a kind experience is waiting for you, so go ahead and explore the world of craft beer the right way, book your tour with us today!